If your minor child commits an offense that would be considered criminal, the case will likely be heard by the juvenile court.

The attorneys of Akman & Associates, LLC are available to provide representation for your child when faced with any juvenile charges.

An attorney will meet with your child to review the facts and circumstances of the case in order to determine whether a defense exists and/or the best course of action for your child. The attorney will certainly consider the concerns of the parent as well.

For more information or representation,
please use the following contact information: